My favorite articles and posts for the week
1. Creativity and Beauty: “Kind of Breathtaking”
um yeah? Something tells me I will never photograph something on this scale, but I can certainly enjoy Mr. Smiths work. Always.
2. Marketing and Business: How and Why I Still Devour Blogs
After hearing some “important” people say that blogging was dead, I’m perked to see that some people still think otherwise.
3. Photography Improvement: Five Ways to Know that your Photos Aren’t Cutting It
4. Self-Improvement: Forward Motion
Love Chris’s object lesson on moving forward in our life for progress.
5. Creative Inspiration: How To Get Inspired to Shoot Creatively
And Video of the week:
Studio Design Challenge on a budget with Tamara Lackey
Brooke Snow is a Lifestyle photographer in Cache Valley, Utah. Brooke loves to look for creativity and inspiration everywhere. The latest inspiring place? Borders Book Store. A lovely date night turned into a thrilling inspiration walk through shelves of amazing books and most especially cover designs. Look for inspiration everywhere. Try to get out on dates too. It makes the world a better place.