Five Little Secrets
1. I don’t own a purse. Or a diaper bag. I’m so picky about how it must be a perfect fit to my personality that I have gone years without one because I just plain can’t find the perfect one.
2. I do all the dishes by hand. Seriously can’t figure out how a dishwasher is actually faster.
3. Ben does evening dishes. I become extremely allergic to dishes after 6:00 p.m. Like break out in hives allergic.
4. Buzzy’s boots were actually Ben’s some nearly 30 years ago :) aaaww. He loves them because they make noise when he walks on hard surfaces like the wood floor. Too funny.
5. And one more little secret?
Workshop Jungle did a fabulous review on my online classes…AND….
there happens to be a giveaway for a free spot in an online class of your choice by yours truly.
Brooke Snow is a Lifestyle photographer in Cache Valley, Utah. Never ask her to bowl, play video games, or billards. Her parents somehow never understood those were required skills to gain in your childhood and she ended up spending her youth in the library and in music lessons. Quoting literary passages or playing a tune are not nearly strong enough skills to make you fit in to a normal crowd at a party pursuing gaming events, …but it sure does help others look even more professional.