1. I don’t own a purse. Or a diaper bag. I’m so picky about how it must be a perfect fit to my personality that I have gone years without one because I just plain can’t find the perfect one.
2. I do all the dishes by hand. Seriously can’t figure out how a dishwasher is actually faster.
3. Ben does evening dishes. I become extremely allergic to dishes after 6:00 p.m. Like break out in hives allergic.
4. Buzzy’s boots were actually Ben’s some nearly 30 years ago 🙂 aaaww. He loves them because they make noise when he walks on hard surfaces like the wood floor. Too funny.
5. And one more little secret?
Workshop Jungle did a fabulous review on my online classes…AND….
there happens to be a giveaway for a free spot in an online class of your choice by yours truly.
Brooke Snow is a Lifestyle photographer in Cache Valley, Utah. Never ask her to bowl, play video games, or billards. Her parents somehow never understood those were required skills to gain in your childhood and she ended up spending her youth in the library and in music lessons. Quoting literary passages or playing a tune are not nearly strong enough skills to make you fit in to a normal crowd at a party pursuing gaming events, …but it sure does help others look even more professional.
Brooke teaches private photography lessons , online photography classes, as well as seasonal photography classes in Logan, Utah.
The perfect bag is an elusive, almost mythical, beast. And I entered three times for the contest… I may return to enter more
I agree with every word of this review! And to think a few months ago you were canceling classes because of lack of enrollment. If you thought that was a problem wait until you have so many students/fans you can’t leave the house any more!
Reg says I am the fastest dishwasher alive. Don’t know if I agree with him, but I’ve changed my ways and I totally make use of my dishwasher now. Too many people dirtying dishes around here to keep up with!!