1. WHEN EVERYTHING IS YOUR FAVORITE THING. I’ve recently fallen in love with the idea of minimalism. This post says it all. Just think of the richness and joy that can come into your life when you truly remove everything that doesn’t bring joy and isn’t useful?! I spent the last weekend clearing out my closet for the third time THIS YEAR! Each time it got a bit easier to part with things, but this thought is what finally made it possible. Can I just tell you how freeing it is to not only have more closet space, but to love and wear regularly every single item I own?! It’s the coolest thing in the world! And I didn’t even have to shop, I just had to donate! I can’t wait to do this with to the rest of my house!
2. BUSINESS INSPIRATION: “Are You Riding Waves or Creating Them?”. How many times have I made business decisions based on the fact that I think that is what I’m supposed to do because that is what I see everyone else doing? I love how Jonathan details this process and points out that there indeed is a better way!
3. HOW TO PHOTOGRAPH FRIENDS WITHOUT KILLING YOUR FRIENDSHIPS. The title says it all.
4. OBTAINING USEFUL FEEDBACK. I loved Kelly’s post “Escaping Death By A Million Edits”. Any creative person who ever asks for feedback on their work will benefit from this amazing approach of how to seek helpful feedback determined by the personality profile of who you are asking! You’re not going to ask for the same questions to an Engineering minded person as you are a Artist minded person. Seriously, this is brilliant! Absolutely brilliant!
5. USING VIDEO FOR YOUR BUSINESS. Mayi has just created an amazing series on how to integrate video into your business. Video has changed everything for me and has been the number one cause of growth for me in the last year. Mayi does a great job detailing how to get started and make it all work!