1. MAKING ROOM: Loved this post by Sarah Bray detailing her Inspiration Diet. I too have felt the clutter that comes from too much input all day long. It is no surprise to me that I do my best work in the mornings…before I turn on the music, turn on the internet, or have any other people awake in the house to distract me. Creativity will always be more apparent when there is space for it.
2. CREATIVE CHRISTMAS PICTURES: DPS put out a great tutorial on how you can play with the lights for some exciting holiday photos. The image examples are enough to really get me excited about some options I hadn’t thought of before.
3. INSPIRATION: What should I do with my life? A great article which also features some wise words by Steve Jobs, “Everything around you that you call life was made up by people who are no smarter than you.” Sort of opens up a world of possibility doesn’t it 🙂
4. DISPLAY YOUR PHOTOS: I’m an advocate for printing your images and displaying them in your home. This articles gives some great visuals for some ideas on how to do that!
5. BRANDING: I really enjoyed this guest post by Promise Tangeman on finding your own style for your brand by taking a walk through your own closet. Intriguing thought.