Weeks Top Review
I hope these are helpful for some of you :) I have been so backlogged lately in google reader that the thought of reading even more articles doesn’t seem fun right now, but more work :) Hopefully these picks are a representation of the cream of the crop that is truly worth a quick look :)
1. LIFE PERSPECTIVE: The Road to Oz by Sarah Rhoades. I loved this article from Sarah. Its so easy sometimes to get caught up in the destination of where we are trying to head that we often forget to enjoy the journey. Thanks for the paradigm shift!
2. PHOTOSHOP HELP: Get Your Layers and Layer Masks Working Flawlessly
3. MOVING PHOTOGRAPHY: I loved this gallery of images of older couples in love by Lauren Fleishman. There’s something compelling about the seasoned relationship that endures. With so much exposure to young couples in photography and a constant bombardment of picture perfect pretty images, I found these especially rewarding and fulfilling to look through.
4. INSPIRATIONAL: The Only Things That Really Matter Are… by Chase Jarvis. A quick short read, but fascinating perspective on where we are in this fast paced world.
5. CREATIVITY: Kick Up Your Creativity a Notch. Who doesn’t need a reminder of this? So often we can narrow our focus by being consumed by the technicalities or business of our craft and neglect the overarching keystone of creativity.