Summer Self Study Courses Now Open for Registration!
I’m excited to announce that registration is now open for a Self Study Edition of each of my classes! Details Below!
Registration Date: June 25th
Course Dates: June 29-August 27
I understand that sometimes there are times that being a quiet observer fits more with your season of life or your budget. This is why we designed the Self Study Edition.
How is this course different?
- Tuition is less (please see tuition rates for each class below).
- Access to the site is open for a full two months
- No feedback commentary is given from the instructor on your assignments or images (that’s why it’s a self study course!)
- All questions you have through the course are handled exclusively through the private facebook group for this class. Questions and discussion are monitored by Brooke and a Teaching Assistant and will remain on topic to the course material.
How is the course the same?
- The entire format and material of the class is exactly the same as the regular version, minus the homework feedback.
Who should take this class?
This class is ideal for the following types of people:
- You’re on a budget!
- Your schedule requires more flexibility and time than the 6 week course provides.
- You’re self motivated.
Who should not take this class?
- You really crave a more intimate experience and personal feedback from an instructor on your images.
- You only thrive with deadlines and accountability.
- If this is you, wait for the regular version of the courses coming back in August 2012!
Self Study Tuition Rates
- Photo Basics: Master the Technic $199 (regularly $325) REGISTER NOW!
- Lifestyle: Telling the Story $199 (regularly $325) REGISTER NOW!
- Advanced Pro: The Power of You $249 (regularly $375) REGISTER NOW!