Magic Monday: Talent Scholarship
It’s my 100th post on this blog! And I’m celebrating!
I’ve been wanting to do something like this for a long time, but the stars have finally aligned!
I’m excited to announce my first PHOTOGRAPHY TALENT SCHOLARSHIP!
Do you or someone you know have a great eye for photography? Are you often receiving compliments on your pictures, but still need to fill in the gaps of your technical understanding?
The recipient of this scholarship will receive a full tuition scholarship to the June Photo Basics class (if local) or a copy of my photo basics manual with *online class participation if not local.
1. Please email me (email@example.com) your most captivating photograph by Friday, May 21st 11:59 p.m.
2. Please re-size your image for email compatibility. (I don’t want the super huge hi-res version)
3. Please include the following information: contact info and title of your image.
1. 5 images will be selected as finalists and presented next week on the blog with the image and title only (no names featured, the finalists will instead be listed by number).
2. Blog readers will vote for their favorite image. (always good to get more than one opinion right?!)
Can’t wait to see the submissions!
*online class participation is not a regularly offered option for Brooke’s classes. This would be a special “pilot” one on one program in effort to accommodate a scholarship recipient of further distance.
**If you are already enrolled for June, you are totally welcome to still apply!
Brooke Snow is a Lifestyle photographer in Cache Valley, Utah. She is a proud new mother to a perfect baby boy. During the day she uses her BM and MM in Music Composition to write silly songs to make small people smile and laugh. During the nights and select mornings Brooke teaches private photography lessons as well as monthly photography classes in Logan, Utah. During the weekend she dreams up crazy and fun photo shoots for her fabulous subjects. Brooke welcomes comments, questions, new friendships, new clients, and new coats and hats for her growing collection.