Have you ever started a new habit or goal and then faded out because you didn’t feel like doing it? New Years Resolutions have died down for most people by now, because of this reason alone. We don’t feel like showing up. Goals and habits look great when we’re fired up and inspired by a new vision of who we can be, but motivation wanes when we find ourselves in reality…the reality that our mental and emotional state actually fluctuates, life presents different forms of resistance, and gasp…we can also get bored! In today’s episode I’m talking about how to handle this sneaky feeling when you don’t feel like showing up. It happens to every single person. But want to know the difference between world class performers and everyone else? They show up even when they don’t feel like it. And guess what? You’re world class. I know because you listen to this podcast! ha! Let’s talk about what to do when you don’t feel like showing up!
- Living In Your True Identity by Brooke Snow. If you love my podcast, you’ll love my book!
- 40 Amazing Days Meditation Course: Updated version of the 40 Day Christian Meditation Challenge – available on the Co Create app! The Co Create App gives you access to over 100+ Guided Meditations, new Yoga Classes and Inspirational Audio Courses to support you in living into your true identity as the creator of your life. Find all the details at brookesnow.com/app
- Ep. 24 Holding Space. Episode referenced in the ‘review of the week’.
- Ep. 6 Consistency. If you want to learn more about how to be consistent in your habits.
- Ep. 20 Trick Your Habits. Where I talk about scaling your habits to be tiny or big so you can honor the dedication you need to show up every day.
- Reinventing Yourself by Steve Chandler The origin of the quote I use about the human spirit being like a campfire.