1. THE SCIENCE OF FACIAL EXPRESSIONS. Yes, it’s actually a science! Quite fascinating to see the detailed breakdown of how to distinguish between a fake smile and a real one 🙂
2. HOW TO GET SHARP PHOTOS. Elizabeth nailed it with this post. My favorite tip is lens choice. There’s a reason I shoot exclusively with prime lenses! They’re delightfully SHARP!
3. INSPIRING PHOTOGRAPHY: I was just introduced to the body of work of Gregory Colbert. The emotion and connection between his subjects and animals is breathtaking.
4. WHAT TO DO WHEN YOU FALL OUT OF LOVE WITH YOUR WORK. Burned out? Frustrated? Not finding as much joy as you once did with your work? I love how Jonathan details our work relationship as being similar to our life relationships. If you have fallen out of love, you need to figure out what went wrong and nurture the relationship back to where it needs to be.
5. DISEASES THAT PLAGUE PHOTOGRAPHERS. If you are even semi passionate about photography, chances are that you have suffered one of these diseases before. Good to know there is a cure 🙂
Oh no! My “snarkism” has been full swing this week. Problem is it’s not online induced. Every word of it I would say in real life face to face. I want to end every comment with “and I’d say that to your face if I knew you!”
Someone needs to send me to my room or take away my after dinner dessert.
ha ha! Glad to know that I’m not the only one that gets snarky!! Crazy how much effort it takes me to maintain “nice brooke ” 🙂 Sometimes its just not worth it 🙂