1. UNPLUGGING. I loved this post by the Happy Family Movement on 5 Simple Steps to Choose Your Kids Over Your Phone. Hoorah! Sad that some of us need a “how to” guide on this, but fabulous that the issue is being addressed. I’ve been leaving my phone in the kitchen all day and just check it when I walk through. Its done wonders for my family attentiveness 🙂 Still need to break the constant email checking habit though 🙂
2. DAY IN THE LIFE PHOTOGRAPHY: Great article on Capturing the Everyday that happens in our own homes. That has been one of the funnest parts of my Family Life Project. Slowing down to capture my own life story has been truly transformative for me.
3. EFFICIENCY: Here are some great ideas of automation you can add to your workflow to help free up more lovely time in your life! Did you know that I blog on Thursdays for the entire week and never think about it again until the following week? I love automation and scheduling!
4. DOCUMENTARY: Amazing documentary videos on Sally Man. Finally got the time to sit and watch these. Well worth the time spent.
5. PERCEPTION OF BEAUTY: I’ve read this account before, but had no idea that there was video of the event to go along with it. So powerful.