1. FEELING GOOD ABOUT SAYING NO: Loved the video on Sarah’s blog on saying no…particularly not just to things that you don’t want to do, but some things that you do want to do!
2. FEELING GOOD ABOUT SAYING YES: Oh the irony! The above link made me think of THIS POST by Derik Sivers. Small excerpt:
Those of you who often over-commit or feel too scattered may appreciate a new philosophy I’m trying:
If I’m not saying “HELL YEAH!” about something, then say no.
Meaning: When deciding whether to commit to something, if I feel anything less than, “Wow! That would be amazing! Absolutely! Hell yeah!” – then my answer is no.
When you say no to most things, you leave room in your life to really throw yourself completely into that rare thing that makes you say “HELL YEAH!”
We’re all busy. We’ve all taken on too much. Saying yes to less is the way out.
3. NEED TO LAUGH? This comic is great.
4. LIFESTYLE PHOTOGRAPHY. Real life is beautiful. Absolutely! And Amber gives some great insight into how Lifestyle photography helps to capture those real life beautiful moments (my favorite style of photography;). A common challenge though, is convincing clients that Lifestyle photography is something they will love as well. Common hesitations of not having the most decorated home, not being “interesting” enough, or photogenic enough for a lifestyle shoot are all addressed!
5. HOW TO REQUEST SOMETHING FROM A BUSY PERSON AND GET A REPLY. Yes indeed. Likely some of the best advice you can ever read! Amen!
Lovely just what I was looking for.